Mei-Hsien Wu, Licensed Counseling Psychologist
- Parenting Issues
- Child and Adolescent Counseling
- Counseling for Students with Special Needs (ASD, EBD, learning disabilities, etc.)
- Multicultural Counseling
- Psychological Trauma
- Psychological Distress (anxiety, depression, moodiness, fatigue, world-weariness, self-hatred, etc.)
- Relationship Issues (family, peer, romantic relationships, etc.)
- Dance Movement Therapy
- Licensed Counseling Psychologist, Ministry of Examination R. O. C. (Taiwan)
- Certificated Dance Therapist, Taiwan Dance Therapy Research Association
- Registered Dance/Movement Therapist, American Dance Therapy Association
- Certificated Yoga Teacher, Republic of China Yoga Association
- Licensed High School Physics Teacher, Ministry of Education R. O. C. (Taiwan)
MA in Expressive Therapies with Specialization in Dance Therapy and Mental Health Counseling, Lesley University
- Counseling Psychologist, Yoyuen Social Welfare Foundation
- Counseling Psychologist, Peaceful Counseling Center
- Counseling Psychologist, National Chengchi University
- Resource Classroom Counselor, Lan Yang Institute of Technology
- Intern Counseling Psychologist, Fo Guang University
- Intern Counselor, Boston Children’s Foundation
- Intern Counselor, King Open Extended Day
A LETTER TO A POTENTIAL CLIENT
Are you feeling helpless when faced with conflict, frustration, or unbearable suffering in life? I hope I can be with you to deal with it—assisting you in restoring inner balance and finding a harmonious way of life.
As a person with years of experience being a graduate student in the United States and counseling international students at college in Taiwan, I feel deeply for minorities who feel a sense of estrangement due to language barriers and cultural differences. Also, I am aware that the power structures in society have put a lot of strain on vulnerable groups and, as a result, detrimentally affect their mental health and well-being. In such circumstances, they need someone fully present for them.
Through creating a safe space, I am looking forward to helping my clients contact, see, discover, and embrace themselves.
SERVICES AND PRICES
- Chinese and English Individual Counseling Fee for Adults:
2300 NTD / 50 minutes
- Chinese and English Individual Counseling Fee for Adolescents:
2000 NTD/ 50 minutes
HOW TO MAKE APPOINTMENTS
- You can make an appointment either by Line or by filling out the application form below.
- Please provide your phone number and your availability for counseling.
- Once receiving messages from you, we will schedule a first interview as soon as possible.
CONTACT INFORMATION AND ADDRESS
- Address: 2F., No. 87, Dexing W. Rd., Shilin Dist., Taipei City (Near the Exit 2 of MRT Zhishan Station)
- Application Form: https://forms.gle/HFgonV8NLHPnUuy3A
- Line ID : onebodymind
- By MRT:3-minute walk from Exit 2 of MRT Zhishan Station
- Parking information:
Dexing Parking (Opposite Carrefour)
City Parking (Under MRT Zhishan Station)
Che Ting Parking (Near Taiwan Traditional Theatre Center)